We put together a handy checklist to help your business make sure you are keeping your data safe.
- Ensure remote device is for business use only
- Your home work space should not allow for outside view of displays
- Use WiFi with WPA2 security or better.
- Use a VPN to connect employees to company network
- Do not use default passwords
- Do not allow family / friends to use your work devices
- Do not open email attachments from unknown users
- Report lost or stolen devices immediately
- Update your emergency contact information
- Anti-Virus software should be in use and up to date
N2Net offers a full suite of security solutions, to learn more go here